Food and Nutrition Services
Federal Lunch Program
- Please check back for updated form in July
- 2018-2019 Federal Lunch Program Information
- 2018-2019 Printable Lunch Application Form
EZ School Pay for Student Meals
TMP-Marian is now offering an online service to help you better manage your child’s school meal account. You now have the ability to check your child’s school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
In addition to helping the school take advantage of the latest technology, this service is a great convenience to you. By utilizing www.EZSchoolPay.com, you will not have to wonder if the ch
eck you wrote for meals actually made it to school.
Features and Options
- Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal accounts: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store and are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances and make payments for your child’s meal account.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain balance.
- Recurring Payments: Set to automatically replenish your child’s account on a regular basis, either when
- a balance hits a certain point or on a set date.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment.
You can also find step by step instructions to Register, a ‘How To’ Guide and an FAQ at TMP-M.org, under Parents & Students – Food and Nutrition Services or look for the EZSchoolPay logo:
TMP-Marian Food and Nutrition Services department strives to provide a balanced nutritional program for all students, and to provide support and options for parents. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school directly at 785-625-6577.
For more information on our Wellness Policy, please click HERE.
You will be directed in a new tab to the KN-Claim page of the Kansas State Department of Education: Child Nutrition and Wellness.
Use Wellguest as the login and Wellguest3 as the password.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.