Faculty and staff are busy preparing for the 2016-2017 school year. We hope you have had a relaxing summer. In just a few short weeks we will be in full swing of the school year. The following information is necessary to complete for a smooth enrollment process. Some of our procedures have changed from prior years. Please review this page in its entirety to ensure you have what is needed for enrollment. In an effort to be good stewards of the school’s resources, we are asking each family to print off the necessary forms at home and bring with you to enrollment or return/mail to the school.
MANDATORY – Must be returned at ENROLLMENT:
Please complete/update the following information. Each child must have the following on file before school begins:
- Enrollment Form
- You will have received this in the mail. Each child has his/her own, personalized form. Please review and make sure all information is up to date. Make any necessary changes (preferably with RED ink) directly on the form. Parents, please make sure and fill out this form in its entirety.
- KCTC Parent Consent -English or KCTC Consentimiento – Español
- Kansas Communities that Care consent
- Required only for students in grades 8, 10 & 12
- Consent & Authorization / Receipt of Handbook
- consent for use of photograph
- permission to release family information
- Incoming 7th grade and NEW students (any grade).
- All students are required to have proper immunizations prior to attending Catholic schools. Bring a copy of the student’s immunization record to enrollment. (More Information)
- Chromebook Flier
- Purchase Request
- Insurance Request
- Parking Registration
- Students who are legally licensed and will be driving to school, must provide a copy of their driver’s license and current vehicle insurance (e-mail picture or scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org; include student last name and first initial in the subject line), complete parking registration and pay $15.00 (at enrollment) for the permit.
- Registration can be completed on-line. Students will have the opportunity to select their parking space at enrollment, beginning with students in grade 12.
Students who will be participating in athletics must have the following forms completed, signed and returned to the office prior to the first day of practice:
Other Permission/Membership Forms:
- A la Carte Permission
- only students (JH & HS) who wish to purchase ala carte items will be allowed when form is signed by parent and on file. This includes purchase of cookies!
- Funeral Server Permission
- JH & HS students who wish to offer their talent of being a server at funeral masses must have this form signed by parent and on file.
- Membership Forms
If you are unable to print the forms at home or do not have internet access, please contact the school for the forms. We will have hard copies available in the front office & Admissions office. Remember, completing all forms prior to enrollment and returning to the school will ensure a smooth enrollment experience.
- All enrollment will take place in the dining hall/cafeteria. Each grade level is assigned a specific time for enrollment (see schedule below). NO EARLY ENROLLMENT AVAILABLE. We understand some families have children in multiple grade levels and will work with those families, individually, to ease the burden of multiple enrollment times. If you have any questions please contact Angie Roth, Admission Director at 785-625- 6577 (school) or 785-621- 5424 (direct line), or e-mail email@example.com.
- Parents are encouraged to attend enrollment. Multiple stations will be set up and parents/students must go through each station to insure they have completed all steps to enrollment.
- No student is allowed to complete the enrollment process without proper parish clearance or payment arrangements for educational costs and payment of fees on or before enrollment, see below.
- ENROLLMENT FEES – MUST BE PAID AT ENROLLMENT (OR BEFORE):
- ALL PAYMENTS FOR FEES ARE EXPECTED ON THE DAY OF ENROLLMENT. ANY CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT EDDIE PERRETT, FINANCE DIRECTOR TO DISCUSS ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT
- Enrollment/Registration fee – $725.00 per student (K-12 family cap of $1,900.00, across both TMP-M Jr/Sr High, and Holy Family) – multi-student breakdown and fee assistance form available HERE.
- Senior (grade 12) fee – $100.00
- Chromebook – warranty or purchasing options available
- Parking fee – $15.00 (please make out a separate check or cash)
- Lunch money (including ala carte account) – $40 typically cover the first month of meals, breakfast available for additional cost (please make out a separate check or cash). Contact the Finance Director for free/reduced meal information.
Enrollment and Other Important Dates:
July 18, 2016 – Uniform Sale in TMP-M Dining Hall, 1 st floor – Parker Uniform and Buckle will be onsite to allow students to try on the clothing.
- Junior High – 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM; High School – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- PTF Used Uniform Sale from 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM in Student Center, 2 nd Floor
August 9, 2016 – Enrollment
- Seniors (gr. 12) 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- Juniors (gr. 11) 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Sophomores (gr. 10) 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
August 10, 2016 – Enrollment
- Freshman (gr. 9) 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- JH Grade 8 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- JH Grade 7 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
August 16, 7:00 p.m. – New Parent/Student Orientation
- Parents (NEW) will meet in the Auditorium – any NEW parent grades 7-12
- JH Students (NEW) will meet in the Dining Hall
- HS Students (NEW) & Seniors – TBA
August 15 – Fall Sports Practices Begin
August 17 – NEW Student Orientation, wear your regular dress uniform (polo & shorts, pants or skirt)!
- HS students – 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – all NEW (9th-12th grade) students
- JH students – 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM – ALL 7 th & 8 th grade students
August 18 – FIRST FULL DAY OF CLASSES – ALL STUDENTS (GRADE 7-12)
- Regular dress uniform – Report to 1 st Hour Classes
August 19 – Senior Retreat @ St. Nicholas of Myra Church – more info @ enrollment
Be sure to check the TMP-Marian Event Calendar to stay up to date on events. Did you know you can sync the calendar to your mobile device? Up to the minute changes and information available on the event calendar.