2018 Bierock & Cookie Dough SALE!!
The chill is in the air and you can almost smell the dough baking. That means it’s bierock time! If you are craving bierocks and cookie dough, you have until Thursday, November 8, to place your order. These items make great gifts and last minute menu items for those holiday gatherings! Proceeds of the annual sale benefit the school’s transportation fund, which provides bus and suburban transport for our students to hundreds of activities over the span of a school year. Last year’s sale netted over $12,000 for the transportation fund.
Volunteers will gather at the kitchen of TMP-Marian on Friday, November 16, to fill orders that can be picked up later that afternoon. Volunteers click here to sign up to help.
- The chocolate chip cookie dough — made ahead of time and frozen is $10.00 per tub, which makes 30 to 36 cookies.
- Bierocks will be freshly baked that day but can be frozen. Bierocks are $35 per dozen.
Anyone interested in ordering can call Sandy Losey at (785) 621-5414 or complete and submit the below form. All orders must be picked up. We are not able to ship any orders at this time.
Call (785) 621-5414 or email Sandy at email@example.com with questions or to place your order over the phone.
Only a certain quantity can be made, therefore, all orders will be filled according to the order they are submitted.
- Deadline for all orders is Thursday, November 8, 2018.
- Pick up time is from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., on November 16,
in the TMP-Marian Dining Hall.
Volunteers are needed to make this annual event a success.
- Click here to see available volunteer times through SignUp.com
- Or Contact Sandy Losey at (785) 621-5414 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org